Thursday, November 26, 2020

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, woke up at 6:30 and got up at 7am.

My back feels good with slight stiffness but no discomfort.

I left the apt at 8am for my walk. I started my usual back streets but when I got to Avenida Las Vegas I turned north, walked past the new highway entrance/exit ramps under construction, and (across from Jumbo) I turned east and walked down 1 of 2 parallel sidewalks with a little garden in between. I checked out Glenn’s neighborhood but still didn’t find the dog park he’s mentioned. I returned to my neighborhood and completed my usual side street route. In our complex I checked out our gymnasium. They have a sign outside about 4 maximum occuapancy but no one was there. I’m thinking of starting to use their gym on a limited basis meaning I have walking for my legs and a dumbbell for my arms and shoulders but I need something for my stomach. I was back at the apt by 9:15.

I left at 12:20 and walked to Otra Parte. Glenn and James were already there and Marcos arrived 5 minutes later. Marcos said he didn’t know Parva served food so he only had coffee. I had my chicken pasta dish but I think I’m getting tired of it. It cost me 30mil. Marcos left and the rest of us started walking to Parva. Glenn soon turned around as he was afraid of getting caught in a rainstorm. James and I had coffee at Parva. At one point Chris Cojelias (sp?) parked his moto across the street and we chatted for a few minutes. He was on his way to Barrio Sur to watch a soccer match. James left to walk to the Envigado metro and I had some documents printed then I returned to the apt by 3:30.

I beat Teresa in parcheesi today 3 games to 1.

 

The US has 12,418,730 ð 12,571,301 ð 12,758,065 coronavirus cases with 257,100+ ð 258,600+ ð 260,900+ deaths. The good news is world-wide it looks like coronavirus infections have plateaued but the US is still one of the worst affected countries.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,254,979 ð 1,262,494 ð 1,270,991 cases with 35,860 deaths. Medellin has 116,869 ð 117,668 ð 118,332 cases, an increase of 658 from November 24th to 25th.  Envigado has a total of 9,660 cases, an increase of 70 from November 24th to 25th.

 

Joke of the day

Thank God I don’t have to hunt for my food because I don’t know where tacos live.

No comments:

Post a Comment