Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday, July 10th, 2013




At 11pm last night as I was closing the windows I heard Lionel’s garage door go up and he drove into the garage.  In bed I heard his voice and a woman’s for about 15-30 minutes and then all was quiet – not even a radio!  I woke up once at 2:45 but got back to sleep quickly - finally getting up at 6:30.

I got the last bag of milk at the store.  I asked them if they will have more tomorrow and he said, “no, today”!  I had a bowl of cereal and then used the remainder of my milk to make waffles again.  They came out better this time but next time I’ll leave them in a little longer and they should be better.

I took a nap for about an hour after spending about 40 minutes going through 3 lessons of Rosetta Stone.  

About noon I visited with Jhon for a while and then went to Laureles Mall to study my chess book.  I felt stuffed so I didn’t have anything to eat until 5pm when I had the shish kebab dinner from SanJote.

Back at the apartment, Beatriz showed up at 7pm and fixed a couple of bad spots on my nails.  She is one sexy woman!  Enough said.

We’re going to meet at Jhon’s office on Saturday at 4pm and we’re going to ask Jhon to help buy me a cheap cell phone.  Superman is playing here but I don’t see it nearby with subtitles so on Friday I’ll see if that changes and maybe we’ll go to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment