Saturday, April 6, 2024

Friday, April 5, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

Teresa will be skipping gym today and heading for the beauty parlor. Depending on timing we may have lunch together at home or I might be on my own.

I completed my workout from 8:45 to 9:45. Today was relatively quiet compared to last Monday, with lots of machines available.

Now Teresa informs me she has a doctor’s appointment at 3:30 in Clinica Medellin then she wants to go to Santafe mall for a waffle with ice cream.

We left at 3:15 and took an Uber to Clinica Medellin for 12,730 pesos. Teresa went inside the office. While I was waiting in the main waiting room a mother and daughter approached and asked me something. I replied, “lo siento. No hablo mucho español.” Teresa called and informed me they were running late and I should go downstairs for coffee. I bought a café con leche in Il Capuccino for 5mil and took a seat.

Teresa came down 20 minutes later and bought a bowl of fresh fruit.

We left and, to beat traffic, we returned to the apt by taxi for 14,700 pesos.

I stopped in Ara and bought a bag of milk and a bag of salt before returning to the apt.

I found Teresa's Claro bill on her phone and sent it to myself so I can pay the bill tomorrow.

Teresa’s already packed for Monday and she helped me get started with my packing.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment