Thursday, April 4, 2024

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

I forgot to mention yesterday we had a short shower in the afternoon then more rain in the evening and it was still pouring when I went to bed at 10pm.

I completed my workout from 8:30 to 9:30. I inquired at the desk again if anyone had found my keys. I watched the manager go through the junk drawer where there were several sets but none were mine.

We left at 11:30 and took an Uber to Mayorca mall for 9,770 pesos. We checked out a number of outlet stores on the old side looking for a sleeveless t-shirt for me. The first few I rejected because they were polyester. I showed Teresa and the saleslady the tags on the t-shirt I was wearing but they couldn’t find what it was made from. In another store we found a t-shirt that was 100% cotton but I remember having one like that but Teresa never wanted me to wear it. It was just after that I was able to check my tags and my t-shirt was 100% polyester. 😊 We went downstairs and after waiting in a short line I paid the Direct TV bill at a Gana kiosk.

I couldn’t believe, as we were passing a Dunkin Donuts Teresa wanted a chantilly (butter cream) donut. I reminded her we were on our way to lunch. We stopped in Medipiel where Teresa picked out a couple things that were on sale but it seemed to take forever to check out. In the end, one of the two items is going to be delivered by Friday.

We had lunch in Crepes & Waffles. I had the chicken crepe with broccoli and cheese and Teresa had some type of chicken with a side of broccoli. We both had fresh juices and the total was 76,800 pesos.

After, we stopped in DD and shared the donut and I ordered a latte (ugh). The only thing it had going for it was it was HOT.

Downstairs we bought a few things in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi for 16mil.

Today I managed to pay for everything with cash.

Troyclough messed up the endgame and I won on the 52nd move increasing my rating 5 points to 1558.

I watched more about the upcoming NFL draft on NFL Network on Medellin TV.

It was about 9pm when I noticed it was raining but it had stopped by the time I went to bed at 10pm.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS




No comments:

Post a Comment