Friday, February 12, 2016

Sunday, January 17th, 2016



I fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:30, and the alarm went off at 7am.  Of course Teresa begged for some more sleep.  I finally got up at 8am and Teresa followed 30 minutes later.  I guess we’ll be going to Caldas tomorrow.

Still no internet.

After breakfast I went back to bed for a nap from 10 to 11:30.

We still had no internet so Teresa called her friend and found that the other fincas around us do have internet.  She called Une but I guess she had problems getting through because today is Sunday.  She finally got through to someone and I understand someone will come tomorrow to check on the problem.  I guess we’ll be staying home tomorrow.

I watched most of the Panthers vs Seahawks game on Direct TV.  The Panthers scored all 31 points in the first half and the Seahawks scored all 24 points in the second half.

I also watched most of the Broncos vs Steelers game finally won by Denver by a touchdown.

If Une comes early enough tomorrow we’ll go to Envigado afterwards to pick up some much needed food items.

I took 2 sleeping pills with my Tamsulosin at 10:30 and went to bed at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment