Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016



Last night I slept well except for a period from 6am to 7am when the dogs were barking nonstop.

We took a nap from 1 to 2pm.

I submitted my hotel reviews to Trip Advisor and they were approved.

I gave up on watching Brothers.  I finished watching Flypaper (6.4).  It was a pretty sad example of a movie.  I checked IMDB.com and it said it was made in one day for $5,000,000 and it earned only $1,098.

My son informed me he finally picked up his Nook Glowlight Plus from his mother’s house.  That’s his Christmas present.

I microwaved my bag of ACT II buttered popcorn.  Teresa tried a few kernels but she wasn’t impressed.

We watched You’re Next (6.5), Captive (5.9) and The Innkeepers (5.5).  While watching Captive I realized right away that I’ve seen it before and Teresa realized it with 45 minutes left but neither of us could remember what would happen next.  

T-shirt of the day: You have to visit my blog right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment