Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Monday, February 1, 2021

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, waking/getting up at 6:30.

Another month shot to hell, and so fast!

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to Parque Envigado. (I leave this late because the tienda naturista doesn’t open until 10am.) I stopped at Todo Drogas where I purchased my monthly medicine for 88mil. At 9:55 my usual tienda naturista still wasn’t open but my backup across the street was. I purchased my supplements wondering what early they open. I should have asked. I walked down to Viva Envigado where I recycled a couple plastic bottles, returned a pair of shorts for a gift card in H&M then went up to Bancolombia. There was no line, yay, so I went inside and after a 10-minute wait I paid some bills and received the balance in cash. I walked 100’ to Av Villas bank and after the usual check-in by the guard went to a counter to pick up a deposit ticket for next month. I reached into a shelf and pulled one out then noticed a 50mil bill sitting right there on the counter. I couldn’t have dropped it myself since my cash is wrapped in a rubber band in my tech bag. Was it there all the time or was it “attached” to the deposit slip I just picked up? There were only 2 customers at the cashier windows so I waited a minute to see if one came over looking for it. After they left, I brought the guard over and with my poor Spanish and pantomiming made clear to him that I found the 50mil on the counter. He said he would hold on to it and I went and paid my January rent.

Downstairs I had coffee at Todo Fresa then returned to the apt by taxi.

I checkmated the Canadian sseltimil increasing my rating 4 points to 1490.

I couldn’t remember the ending to the Fargo series to I watched the last episode again.

For supper we each had one of the Pricesmart Angus beef burgers with mustard, onion, tomato, relish and lettuce. Delicious!

 

The US has 26,033,190 ð 26,216,627 ð 26,261,703 coronavirus cases with 437,800+ ð 441,200+ ð 442,000+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 2,086,806 ð 2,094,884 ð 2,104,506 cases with 53,650 ð 53,983 ð 54,272 deaths. Medellin has 181,964 ð 182,695 ð 183,164 cases, an increase of 569 from January 31st to February 1st.  Envigado has a total of 16,547 cases, an increase of 41 from January 31st to February 1st.

Joke of the day

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.  

1 comment:

  1. Terry, what to you think a burger of the quality you make at home would cost eating out?? What do you think your cost making them is? I am just curious.....during this lockdown I get bored....Thanks,
    Jack W

    ReplyDelete