Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday, July 27th, 2013

I went to bed at 11:30 last night, got up once about 4am to use the bathroom and drink a glass of water.  I woke up at 6:30 and got up at 7am feeling pretty refreshed.

7:25am and I notice Lionel driving away with a blonde woman sitting in the passenger seat.

7:30am and a small dove crashes into my balcony window.  Now it’s walking along the floor – maybe trying to recover from the trauma.

I used the ATM at Viva to take a little money out of my USAA account and then I had breakfast at Bunuelo Express.  An hour later I had another cup of coffee with a Bunuelo.

At 11:45 John Freddy showed up, and though he couldn’t stay to play, it seems he is interested in playing some future Saturday morning.

Lunch was the Hamburger Combo #3 at Gordog’s.  About 1:30 it was getting crowded so I decided to stop hogging a table and packed up and left for home.

When I got back to my apartment I found the entire $2000 now appears to be available in my account.  It might have been there for a couple of days already because I wasn’t checking it every day.  Anyway the check for the apartment is on the way.

Dinner was a waffle with a bag of milk I bought at the corner store and a pat of butter I kept from breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment