Saturday, September 26, 2020

Thursday, September 24, 2020

 


Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, woke up at 5:15 (it was raining) and got up at 5:45.

Last night I played 2 games on Chess.com, winning both, but I had the white pieces in both games. My rating now is 1483. Still trying to get over that 1500 hump.

We left the apt at 7am and arrived at Clinica de Medellin by 7:30. After a short wait Teresa was called for her test. About 20 minutes later I was called for mine. A young lady drew a vial of blood for my semi annual PSA test. I went back to the waiting room and 30 minutes later Teresa came out. We went to the café next door where we had scrambled eggs, coffee and orange juice. She also had some kind of pastry and I had a banana muffin. She left her orange juice for me and returned to the clinic for some results. When she returned she explained to me what’s happening. I understand she has a late December Oncologist appointment through eps but if she can get some tests completed soon she can get an earlier appointment. After today it appears she needs to have a specific type of breast biopsy. We were back at the apt by 10am. I took a little nap sleeping about 60 minutes out of the 90 that I lay (lie?) in bed.

 

I watched a few more episodes of Netflix’s Money Heist intermixed with completing some lessons on Chess.com.

 

Tonight I decided to try something different. The hot oatmeal I often have in the evening contains a lot of liquid that might be causing me to wakeup so soon after I go to bed. Tonight I had 1 blueberry pancake without milk or coffee. We’ll see if that helps.

 

The US has 6,917,928 ð 6,948,359 ð 7,002,564 coronavirus cases with 200,700+ ð 201,500+ ð 202,600+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 777,537 ð 784,268 ð 790,823 cases with 24,924 deaths.  Medellin has 61,634 ð 62,217 ð 62,853 cases, an increase of 590 from September 23rd to 24th. Envigado has a total of 3,575 cases, an increase of 75 from September 23rd to 24th.

 

Joke of the day

An old guy goes to his doctor for his physical and gets sent to the Urologist as a precaution. When he gets there, he discovers the Urologist is a very pretty female doctor. The female doctor says, "I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to. I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say, '99'.   
The old guy obeys and says,
 "99".       
The doctor says, "Great". Now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say, '99".    
Again, the old guy says, '99'."   
The doctor said, “Very good. Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly. I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I'm going to hold on to your penis to keep it out of the way. Now take a deep breath and say,
 '99'.”   
The old guy begins
 "One .... Two ... Three" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment