Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Monday, November 6, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 5:45 (slept through the night), went to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises and fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

Today is another holiday, Dia de los Santos, All Saints Day.

I completed my workout in Smartfit between 9am and 10am. Across the street I bought 2 bags of milk at a small grocery store before returning to the apt.

After lunch, about 2pm, I was thinking of going for coffee when it started raining. It didn’t last long but I’d already decided it was too cold and damp to go out. I’ll have to go tomorrow morning to print my test results and Teresa’s cedula.

I finished watching the 8-part TV series Life on Our Planet (8.2).

I started watching the movie Primer (6.7) on MTV but gave up before the end.

Teresa said she wanted to go for patacones so we left the apt at 7pm and took a Didi to the woman’s place across from Antica Pizza. She was open for business (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holiday Mondays I understand) and we each had a patacon with avocado and ground beef with a small Coke for 40mil. We walked down the hill to the panaderia but the girl inside said they were closed. Across the street we caught a taxi back to the apt.

I’m enjoying reading about Michelle Obama’s life in her book Becoming. (I try to read for 60-90 minutes before bed every night.)

 

CHOOSING A CHILDFREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment