Tuesday, November 4, 2025

Monday, November 3, 2025

Last night I took my Diphenhydramine and Zopiclona tablets, went to bed at 10pm, slept through the night, finally waking/getting up at 5:45.

Today is another holiday – All Saints Day.

The street is wet so we must have had some rain overnight.

Teresa got up at 6:30 and made me breakfast. I understand they don’t have gym classes on holidays.

I think we’ll be going to Pricesmart this afternoon.

I left the apt at 8:15 and found Smartfit almost empty - I counted 6 people on the first floor; of course, it got busier as time went on. My goal for today was 13 minutes on the treadmill without going over 115bpm. In the end I had to remove the incline and I was still at 128bpm. Wednesday ChatGPT wants me to start with no incline and do 13 minutes again and keep my heart rate under 115-118 bpm so I’ll give that a try.

I had a latte in Ganso y Castor for about 90 minutes before returning to the apt.

We left the apt at noon and took a Didi to Arkadia mall for 11,000 pesos. Just inside the entrance Teresa spotted the newly opened (3 months) Olivia restaurant. Teresa had their seafood soup and a Coke and I had their tomato soup, ravioli and a mango juice for a total of 152,417 pesos ($39.50).



We walked across the street to Pricesmart where we purchased 568,700 pesos ($147) of groceries but they didn’t have my Bisquick or Johnsonville breakfast sausage ☹ and their turkey breast was packaged differently so we only bought one.

We returned to the apt by taxi for 20,000 pesos.

I watched another episode of The Diplomat, read some more of my book while keeping a side eye on the Cardinals vs Cowboys game (won by the Cardinals but then who doesn’t beat the Cowboys?).

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment