Saturday, December 3, 2022

Friday, December 2, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3:45, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa is going to a Pilates class so I’ll be having granola for breakfast.

I went to meet Marcos but was surprised he wasn’t there yet. I texted him and he was busy trying to sell his car in Arizona.

I walked to the mall, picked up a Gente newspaper, bought half a dozen apples and had a latte in Todo Fresa. There was a photo of Chris Cajoleas watching a soccer match in Barrio Sur.

Teresa texted me at noon and suggested I have lunch out. I returned to the apt by taxi.

It looks like they built a concrete back wall in the new store and were digging out the floor.

I left again about 1pm and walked to Clap Burgers where I had their Juicy Burger Combo for the first time for 28,900 ($6).



I walked to Parva and had a café con leche.

I bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa called me at 7pm and suggested we meet at Antica Pizza. I ordered a Didi but it was over 13mil as I guess traffic must be heavy. It was. Teresa was already there when I arrived. We had our usual pizza, bought 2 pastries for the guards and returned to the apt by taxi.

Apparently, Teresa really didn’t like the chair covers we bought because she bought a large piece of red felt and is going to make her own chair covers using the old ones as a guide.

8:15 at night and workers were using a forklift to move 2 air conditioning units inside the new store.

Teresa told me summer (not the rainy season) is here and a guard told me the same thing earlier.

Today I got in 6,415 steps and changed my daily goal to 4,000 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment