Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, got up once at 4:45, finally waking/getting up by my alarm at 7am.

Teresa left at 9am for the gym and then she’s meeting Gloria at Santafe mall. Something about Medipiel giving her a free treatment or product, or both. She’ll call me later to see if I want to join her for lunch.

I left at 9:15 and walked through La Buena Mesa, counting 26 concrete sets of tables and benches. In Parva I had a café con leche and started reconciling my Scandinavian defense notes between my new book and the video class I had consolidated into a binder. Teresa called at 11:30 and asked where I was. She said something about she’s in Santafe with Gloria and we’ll talk later.

I bought milk and returned to the apt. I was walking into our parking garage when a woman waiting for an elevator asked me something about chess and lessons. I said, “yes” and asked how old the child is and was told “3”. I told her it’s better to wait until they’re 4. She said her son speaks English and we’ll talk later. I googled the best age and learned 6-8 OR when they start school is best.

I forgot to mention when I mailed the jacket to my daughter, Nobraskja gave me two Social Security envelopes. The first was dated October 10th and confirmed my October 3rd request to change my direct deposit information. The second was dated November 14th and said my November 3rd payment was returned to them. Of course, all of that has already been dealt with.

Teresa called at 12:15 and asked me to pick up tomatoes and lettuce but I told her I already returned to the apt but I bought milk. She said she would be returning to the apt shortly.

Teresa returned at 12:40. Since I wasn’t able to buy tomatoes and lettuce I had to eat chicken fajitas without them. Then I ran out of Mexican salsa and had to finish them without that.

2:50 and there’s a few raindrops. At 3:40 the massage girl arrived and that’s when I noticed the rain had started. The last part of the massage as she used the device I had bought Teresa on her back for 5-10 minutes.

A funny ad I noticed at one of the world cup matches was the words, “Impossible is nothing”. 😊 I think they meant the opposite.

I really haven’t seen more than the rare person wearing masks maybe we jumped the gun on that.

The Trump Organization has been convicted on all counts!

I gave up watching The Last Duel (7.4) and started a series, Collateral (6.7).

Today I got in 1,659 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment