Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Monday, June 27, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, managed to fall asleep relatively quickly, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

I looked at my posts and realized I skipped Thursday’s. To get them back in order I tried the “Manage” option but that didn’t work. Now I’m going to have to delete them and post them again. It took about 10 minutes but it’s finished.

Teresa informed me that today is a holiday. I googled it and today is Sagrado Corazon so obviously I got the holidays mixed up previously.

Teresa has a bad cold and even I have a little congestion and scratchiness in my throat.

I had a nap of at least an hour after breakfast. It’s becoming apparent I need a good 9 hours of sleep every night.

I left about 10:15 and found Glenn at Los PorteƱos. He had already finished breakfast and soon left. I had a couple small lattes for 13mil. I stopped at the small grocery and bought lemons (what we call limes) and milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa is in and out of bed due to her cancer medications and her cold.

I left about 3:30 and took a Didi to the mall. I printed some chess notes then had a latte in Todo Fresa. I also ate a pastel de queso and ordered 4 pastels de pollo to go. I returned to the apt by taxi by 5pm. Later Teresa informed me that they gave me 4 pastels de queso instead of 4 pastels de pollo.

My urinary incontinence (leaking) appears to be worse than ever. Could it be because I haven’t used my TENS unit for the past few days?

At 10pm I stepped out on the balcony and even though it wasn’t raining at the moment the streets were wet so I must have missed a short shower.

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Terry, cna you tell me where you place your tens unit to help with your issue? Also did you watch the 1/6 hearings today, Tuesday? I felt upset, agitated and very irate at Trump and his ganks of miscreatients while watching it and am still feeling much anger. Mike Pence did not deserved to be hanged but someone else sure does!!!!
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete