Thursday, June 16, 2022

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once more during the night, got up again at 5:30, got up for good at 6:45.

As I got up Teresa was on her way out to the gym. I understand he will have breakfast with a friend at Los Porteños then hustle back to the apt for someone who will come to give her an injection.

I will have breakfast with Glenn at Los Porteños then I have to pay the Direct TV bill. I will first try the Gana kiosk at the west end of La Buena Mesa and if that doesn’t work then I will have to go to $efecty in Parque Envigado.

Teresa and I left together about 8:15. I first had her stop with me at the Gana kiosk and ask about Direct TV but they don’t accept those payments. She had a ham sandwich and latte at Los Porteños and I had a small latte. Glenn showed up at 9am and Teresa soon returned to the apt. Glenn told me about his search on Amazon for a 2-4 terabyte USB drive. He researched it quite and bit and came to the conclusion that it was a scam. We’ve made plans to visit Gloria’s Waffle House at 8:30am Saturday morning (they are closed Sundays).

I walked 9 blocks to $efecty where I paid the June Direct TV bill. Outside I ran into Marcos who was shopping for sandals. (Later I texted him I bought my sandals for 200mil in Decathalon.) I walked back to La Buena Mesa where I had coffee in Parva. On my way back to the apt I stopped in Tienda D1 where I bought the last package of arepas for 1,050 that Teresa wanted.

The rain started about 1:30 so we went to take a nap. The rain must have stopped by 2:15 because that’s when we heard a guy “singing” in the street, which woke us up. Rain continued later in the afternoon.

The medic arrived at 5:30 and gave Teresa her injection for her bones. I understand it is to be repeated every 6 months.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment