Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:30, couldn’t fall back asleep, got up at 3:30, did some work on the computer, went back to bed at 4:30, finally waking up at 7:15. After a trip to the bathroom I tried sleeping again but gave up at 8:15 and got up.

Teresa was already gone to pick up her monthly medication at nueve eps.

According to The Weather Channel app, “Occasional thunderstorms likely to continue for the next several hours.”

I left the apt at 9:30 and stopped at the Pasteur pharmacy where I bought a small box of 10 Day pads for 21,200 pesos ($5.50). I had a large latte and cheese pastry in Parva and bought a pan sano to go. A muchacho came by and I bought a bag of ripe strawberries for 20mil. Teresa called and reported the Parque Envigado location didn’t have her medication and she had to go to downtown Medellin. At 11:15 it started raining but it finally let up around noon and I returned to the apt.

At 1pm TWC said, “thunderstorms likely to continue for the next several hours”.

I saw Matthew McConaughey on CNN addressing the mass murder that occurred in his hometown of Uvalde, Texas. I emailed NewInChess 

Teresa called that she was heading for her 2nd massage.

I had another Cesar salad with chicken in Na Pizza. I also had a strawberry juice with milk for a total of 48mil ($12).


Next door I had a café con leche in Parva. Teresa joined me after her massage. She said she was starving so we went to Los Portenos where she had a croissant ham sandwich and coffee.

We returned to the apt.

The portero brought our Tigo/Une bill of 103,254 pesos.

Another article from Michael:

https://wartranslated.com/russian-sentiment-towards-the-war-in-ukraine-is-changing/

 

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment