Saturday, February 3, 2024

Friday, February 2, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15am.

It’s Groundhog Day!



At 7:15 I watched live as Punxsutawney Phil in Punxsutawney, PA saw his shadow meaning there will be an early spring this year.

I completed my workout in Smartfit between 8:15 and 9:15. On the 3rd floor, as I was leaving, I noticed a yellow fence had been put up outside on their balcony, making it like a patio.

Back at the apt I cooled down for about 30 minutes then took a warm shower. 😊

I was going to go to Viva Envigado to pay some bills but the threat of rain scared me off. All we got was a short shower for 30 minutes or so.

I watched a new movie on Netflix, Life of a King (6.9), that, even though it was about chess, was only so so.

I watched more episodes of Designated Survivor and basically vegged out the rest of the day.

It was 9:30 when I noticed it was pouring outside.

 

CREEPY THINGS



1 comment:

  1. Terry, it is nice to have a day now and then to just veg out. Those are some of my favorite days.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete