Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, quickly fell asleep, slept through the night, waking/getting up at 6:20.

At 7:30 I started the process of ordering a ride from Didi:



I mistakenly accepted the 10mil offer and had to wait 9 minutes for the car to arrive. (I’ll make that 12mil in the future.)

Jose was waiting for me outside Parmessano. I had the French toast with this latte (how cute)



And a bottle of water to go for 40,535 pesos ($10.25).

We adjourned to the food court. I had the Black pieces in the first game and he won in 58 moves. I had the White pieces in the second game and I won in 63 moves. Both were long competitive games.

We won’t meet again for 2 weeks.

I ordered a Didi pickup for 19,600 pesos and got multiple offers but waited 9 minutes for the car to arrive. Next time I’ll suggest 19mil.

When I arrived at the apt Teresa was out for a doctor’s appointment.

I added today’s games to my cloud database and had the computer analyze them. Then I deleted the same databases from my c: drive. (I’ve only used up 1% of my cloud database space.) 😊

Teresa called a couple times, trapped in El Tesoro because traffic is so heavy now. She’ll probably be able to escape a little after 7pm.

I watched Bird Box: Barcelona on Netflix. Eh!

Teresa finally returned at 8pm. She said she had to wait 2 hours (after arriving 30 minutes early) to see the doctor but everything is okay.

 

CREEPY THINGS




No comments:

Post a Comment