Monday, February 19, 2024

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, quickly fell asleep, got up once during the night 4ish, waking/getting up by alarm at 7:30.

I took a Didi to Daniel’s barbershop. I learned from Gloria, the driver, that most gringos use Uber. I paid 45mil plus a 5mil tip for my haircut. I took another Didi to Todo Drogas. My Zopiclona tablets that cost almost 50mil at Pasteur on Monday cost 10,700 pesos at Todo Drogas this morning.

I walked the nine blocks to Parva where I had a café con leche while planning the day with my brother.

I left at 11:15 and returned to the apt. I contacted my brother and we made plans to meet at Otra Parte around noon.

ONEIPAMETATO1547 resigned our game increasing my rating to 1596.

I met Jim at Otra Parte at noon. He had a limonada de coco and I had their teriyaki pasta with chicken and a bottle of water.



While I was eating Jim talked to a lady from Austin, TX at the next table.

We took a Didi to Parque Sabaneta where we took a seat in the park.



Jim and I each had a bottle of water. He told me he ran into Carmen from Philly Steaks when he was in Manila last night.  Jim walked around the block while I finished my water. We walked 3 blocks to Big Boy where I used the restroom and Jim had a beer. We walked a couple blocks to Porci Carnes where we ordered another Didi. I was a little surprised the driver took the expressway but she eventually exited and dropped me off at the end of my street. I was back at the apt by 3:30.

I watched some news on CNBC.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment