Sunday, February 4, 2024

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm (still raining), got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:15am.

I left the apt at 9am and took a Didi to the mall. I talked briefly in my broken Spanish with my driver Daniela who has visited Chicago with her family. 😊

In Viva Envigado I paid for the apt, my health insurance and the gym.

I made a 2,000,000-peso withdrawal from Davivienda using my Master Card. Thankfully, the ATM didn’t give me all 100s.

I left at 11:30 and took the back way into Exito where I bought a six-pack of Coke and returned to the apt by taxi. Teresa called me when we were 2 blocks away but I didn’t answer. When I returned to the apt she said she needed crema de leche, Alpina brand so she sent me to Mercado Madrid. When I got there, I asked a girl that I though worked there where I could find the crema de leche. When she took me there, I only saw the Alqueria brand so I asked her if they have the Alpina brand.




The girl went and got another girl who explained they don’t have that brand. I sent Teresa the above photos and asked her if she wanted the red or blue package. When she didn’t answer within a couple minutes, I called her and asked her to look at her photos on Whatsapp. She said she didn’t want either of these and to just return to the apt. Time, wasted.

Troyclough (1451) blundered a bishop on the 18th move and soon resigned increasing my rating to 1604. The computer said my play was flawless (Weighted Error Value = 0.0); first time I’ve seen that.

I thought Mekael965 was going to trap my rook but instead he blundered a knight.

I have a total of four correspondence games going on at the same time.

Very cool afternoon, only 75 degrees with a cool breeze and showers expected after 3:30 so I decided not to venture out.

I finished season 2 of Designated Survivor.

Tomorrow Teresa is going to mass in San Peragrino with Esmeralda so I’ll be on my own for lunch.

About 9pm I felt discomfort in my upper back so I took half an Acetaminophen and the discomfort quickly disappeared.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment