Friday, February 9, 2024

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Using Didi’s new “Set Your Fare” interface I paid 15,200 pesos for a ride to Unicentro.



It’s quite confusing seeing the Express and Set Your fare and a 20% discount on their new interface, obviously a work in progress.

Jose and I had breakfast in Todo Fresa, I had French toast with a latte and Jose had an egg casserole and an American coffee.

In the food court I had the Black pieces in the first game and by the 29th move the computer said “Black is clearly winning”. Obviously, I didn’t find the proper continuation because I lost in 49 moves. The computer’s comment about the game, “What a bad dream for Black.”

I made a trip to the restroom and as I entered I saw the doors closed on the last 2 of the 4 stalls. I looked in the first stall and the toilet was child sized. In the second stall there was no toilet paper (glad I checked). I immediately tried the last door (handicapped) and it was vacant. I was doing my thing and I had just pulled out some toilet paper when the lights went out. (A lot of the mall bathrooms have motion activated lights and I was alone.) I waved my hand in the air but I guess I was too far from the sensor. I did the best I could in the dark and returned to the table.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I had a winning move on the 13th move but missed it. Around the 25th move I lost the advantage and lost on the 49th move.

We’re not sure if we’ll be playing next Tuesday because my brother arrives this Friday. I’ll let him know later.

For my ride back to my apt drivers accepted then deleted my offer 3 times before Carlos accepted for 18,300 pesos.

I finished the series Designated Survivor and started the movie NYAD.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment