Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11:30, got up at 5:15, closed my bedroom windows and door and went back to bed and woke/got up at 6:45.

I found Beatriz near the tinto store and told her I’m moving in with my girlfriend next week in Envigado so I won’t need her services anymore to wash and iron my clothes.  I gave her 50mil as a parting gift.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava.

Using my iPad I found that The Railway Man (7.1) is playing at Santafe at 1pm and Vizcaya at 1:25.

At 10am I met Jhon at his office.  I asked him how his trip to Bogota with Bob went.  He said he didn’t expect Bob to pay for his expenses but not Bob only pay for the taxi from the bus station to the hotel and Jhon had to pay some of Bob’s expenses.  Bob didn’t even buy Jhon a cup of coffee.

I told Jhon about my problem with losing my wi-fi and I said I would bring my latest bill with my account information tomorrow and we would go to Exito and see if we can get it fixed and request my service to be cancelled after this month.

We agreed that Jhon would come sometime Saturday to pick up the refrigerator.

I stopped at the apartment and exchanged my iPad for my Nook and caught a bus at 12:10.  I decided if I can get off the bus down the hill from Oviedo by 11:50 then I would see the movie at Santafe, otherwise I would continue on to Calle 10 where I would take a bus up the hill to Vizcaya and I would see it at 1:25.

Traffic was lighter than usual and I got off the bus at 11:40 walked up to Oviedo, cut through, walked up and across the street to Santafe.
My ticket was 5mil and small popcorn and soda were 11,700.  There was only one other person in the theatre.

I saw coming attractions for The Physician (7.3) starring Ben Kingsley and Better Living through Chemistry (6.2) including Jane Fonda.
The Railway Man (7.1) starring Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman was a good movie.

Later in the lobby I saw a poster for The Judge (7.7) starring Robert Duvall and Robert Downey Jr.

I noticed that the maze on the 1st floor is all set up.  It turns out its for laser tag and the area is a little smaller than a football field.

I took a bus back and was back at the apartment by 4:30.

I did some googling and the Light Socket Adapter is described as a socket to one socket and two outlets but I don’t see any examples where the outlets are 3-pronged.  From my reading it looks like I should be save just using a 3-prong to 2-prong adapter.

I had a bowl of cereal for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Believe nothing, trust in night.

No comments:

Post a Comment