Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday, September 17th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:45, woke up at 4am, took more Passiflora drops, went back to bed and woke/got up at 6:50am.

I see that Million Dollar Arm (7.4) is playing at Oviedo at 3:10 today.

I had my usual breakfast at Los Mejores, orange juice at Redd’s, and studied a bit at Viva CC.  I bought another month’s supply of Tamsulosin at the Exito pharmacy for 38,340 using their 10% Wednesday discount.

Before my Spanish lesson Jhon said he talked to his sister about my giving a tip to Olga.  His sister asked how much I paid her for each cleaning and since he didn’t know for sure he said 50mil and his sister replied that I don’t need to give her anything extra because I overpaid her.  I told Jhon I only paid her 35 mil and to ask her again.  

During the lesson Olga stopped by and since I had just been to the ATM I gave her 100mil so that settles that.

I asked Jhon about Beatriz who has been doing my laundry and we both agreed that 50mil would suffice.

I left the apartment at 1:45 and was at the Oviedo theatre by 2:45.  I read my Nook until 10 minutes before showtime.  My ticket cost 5,500 and my popcorn and soda the usual 11,700.  

There were 4 other people in the theatre and I saw coming attractions for The Giver (6.8) starring Meryl Streep and Jeff Bridges and Gone Girl starring Ben Affleck.

On the bus ride back the driver was playing what sounded like opera music.  I forgot to mention that last Sunday night the taxi driver also was playing opera music on the way back to my apartment.

I had a bowl of cereal for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Coney Island

No comments:

Post a Comment