Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Monday, February 6, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

The cold seems to be breaking up in my throat.

Teresa left just before 9am for a gym class then she’s going to get her hair done.

I left at 9:30 and took a Didi to the mall. Juan, my driver, didn’t seem to have brown eyes so I asked him if he had blue eyes and he replied, “green”. I replied, “like me”. I recently read that green eyes are the rarest color of eyes, like 16% of the world.

First I tried the ATM across from Exito but received the message, “transaccion con problemas. Intente luego”. I went upstairs and had no problem with the ATM in the banking area.

I looked up and noticed this sign:



There’s going to be a Pergamino café on the 3rd floor in a not heavily trafficked area. Hopefully, people will be able to find it and bring more traffic to its neighbors like Todo n Arte. More traffic = more sales = more profits. I hope they have strong wifi as café Urbania is often filled.

I returned to the apt by taxi to veg out. I really don’t feel like hanging around with this cold.

When Teresa returned I informed her that I have the 3 million pesos in cash for Esmeralda and Teresa reminded me I’m supposed to deposit into Alejandro’s savings account.

I watched season 4 of The Sinner, starring Bill Pullman.

Teresa had a medical massage in the afternoon.

 

Fun pix




 

No comments:

Post a Comment