Saturday, February 18, 2023

Friday, February 17, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

The ladies were soon out the door to go to the gym.

I left at 8:30, had breakfast in Los PorteƱos and checked out the bagels in Eduardo Madrid. I saw a sleeve of 6 sesame seed bagels but didn’t want that many and certainly didn’t want to carry them with me until I returned to the apt. If they’re still there in the afternoon I’ll probably buy them. I walked to the mall where I found a Gente newspaper and had a latte in Urbania.

I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt by taxi.

The Bahia tea is working so well I’m going to start drinking it on Mon/Wed/Fri instead of every day.

Samsonite is having an online weekend sale of 3 pieces (S, M, L) for about $360. In my investigation I’m having trouble with the sizes. For example, Samsonite’s Large 75/28 air spinner is 76.2 cm long but international flights allow a maximum length of 75cm. That’s just one example, when you compare linear cm international maximums, Samsonite seems to be just a few centimeters too long.

I called Marcos about this quandary and he took a different tack. Why spend all that money on suitcases you won’t often use. He suggested we go to downtown Medellin where we can find something comparable for much less.

I mentioned this to Teresa and she’s sure we have 2 or 3 suitcases in our garage storage unit. She might be right because I haven’t seen the back of the storage unit for 5 years.

Teresa had a massage from 3:30 to 4:30. I helped the chica translate a few words on Teresa’s new device and plugged in the adaptors and the chica knew how to use it from there.

We had a short shower while the chica was here.

I’ve started watching The West Wing (8.9) with its 155 episodes so that should keep me entertained for a while.

Laura left at 9pm for what obviously is a night out.

Today I got in 3,518 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment