Thursday, February 9, 2023

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:45am.

My daughter texted me she’s planning on getting married Tuesday, September 5th in Athens, Greece.

I had sent my daughter a check towards the wedding but she said she didn’t receive it. I just checked with USAA and it was sent on January 20th. It costs $29 to cancel the check so I’ll see if she wants to do a little more searching on her end before I do that. I sent a check for $138.36 to my brother as a refund for the pesos he left me. He should receive it in about a week.

Teresa left just before 9am for the gym.

Well, I timed out on using the toilet so I’d better be ready on a moment’s notice to head to the closest café.

I left the apt at 9:30 and was having a latte in Eduardo Madrid when Teresa arrived an hour later. She ate some type of sweet while complaining about Aymara’s coffee. I told her I no longer drink coffee in places where they serve it in cardboard cups. She left about 11:15 and I stood around a little longer before returning to the apt. Something new has been added, there are 2 “no parking” signs painted in the street, one in front of Ara and the other in front of our apt.

Laura’s plane landed on time, Carlos picked her up and Laura was here by 4:30. She paid me the $140 she owed me for sending her medications. We had some thunderstorms come through but no rain.

At 5:30 Teresa noticed the water was back on so we can flush toilets again.

I suggested we go to Olivia’s for dinner but Laura took a nap and when she got up it was too late so she ordered food delivered from Chiclayo.

My cold is still breaking up in my nose and throat.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment