Monday, February 13, 2023

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:45am.

At 8am I started the process of ordering a Didi. Teresa strongly recommended I take a jacket as it was a cool overcast morning. I’m glad I did as I felt a few raindrops as I exited the garage. I arrived at Hija Mia Nomada 10 minutes early and Glenn showed up a few minutes later with Bianca.

I told Glenn about Marcos helping me with my flights to Greece and he suggested I check out Google Flights.

We left about 11am in a light drizzle. We quickly checked out Mija across the street then caught a taxi back to Envigado.

At 1:30 we had a short downpour.

Laura returned from Guatape about 2:30.

The ladies left at 8pm to have supper in Olivia’s in La Buena Mesa.

For the Superbowl I turned my MTV to Fox Sports Chicago and settled down with some salted-in-the-shell peanuts and a root beer, compliments of my brother.

I saw most of the commercials, didn’t care a whit about seeing Rihanna and the game was close as I wished with the Chiefs besting the Eagles in the last minute, 38-35.

 

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment