Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Monday, February 27, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, waking/getting up at 7am.

I spent about 30 minutes talking to a Charles Schwab rep. She confirmed my debit card was blocked and she unblocked it. My Travel Notice is still only good for 2 weeks. To change that I would have to set my checking account when I’m in the States. The account number and routing number on my checks are different from my regular account because the latter was just to fund my checking account. She showed me where to go on their website to transfer $1000 from USAA to my CS account.

I left the apt with Laura just after 9am. She stopped at Los Porteños for breakfast and I continued on to Parva with my laptop. I found the 3 hotels the wedding planner is trying to get a block of rooms for in September and they are all $1200 to $1700 for 4 nights.

Marcos arrived and I showed him the ceremony & wedding video, the 3 hotels and cruise information. He was hoping to marry his gf on a cruise but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. About 11:30 I returned to the apt.

About 1:30 I texted Teresa asking if we’re having lunch in the apt. At 1:45 I walked to Otra Parte where I had their turkey roll sandwich with a fresh mango juice and yucca chips.



At 2:30 Teresa answered my text me, “no”. 😊 My bill, with 10% tip, came to 40,426 pesos ($9).

I returned to the apt and asked the porteros if they had the key to the gym. I told them I just want to look inside for a couple minutes. Their multipurpose exercise machine has the name “Greco Romana, Itagui, Antioquia” on it. I explained to the guard I’m looking for some exercise for my stomach a year after my surgery. He suggested the treadmill or the exercise bicycle. I need to get started on something.

I returned to the apt and watched a couple more episodes of The West Wing and Teresa returned at 5:30.

About 6pm a strong breeze picked up with some distant thunder but we didn’t get any rain.

Laura returned at 8pm.

 

Today I got in 3,316 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics




No comments:

Post a Comment