Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:15, got up once during the night, waking/getting up at 6:30 am.

Last night my cold returned. Soon after I went to bed my nose started dripping so I got up and stuffed a piece of toilet paper up each nostril. When I got up, I also took an Excedrin Migraine to clear my head and my cold seems to have improved slightly.

I walked to the mall and met Jose at Habia Una Vez at 8am. We had their complete breakfast (18,900 pesos) while I told him about my daughter’s upcoming wedding and my plans for us to visit Madrid and Athens.

We went upstairs and I had White in the first game and on my 29th move I sacrificed a piece and got a strong attack on his king and queen and he resigned on his 34th move. H received a phone call and then informed me he had to leave.

I went down a level, used my USAA card to make an ATM withdrawal, paid the apt rent, health insurance and gym membership with lines at each spot.

I’ve had it with Charles Schwab and their Travel Notices; I’m going to investigate getting a Capital One account.

I decided to have a real lunch but there were lines almost everywhere. I ended up ordering a rib sandwich from Q’Bano for 20,900 and bought a bottle of water at another restaurant.

I bought a pack of 12 250ml of Coke in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

I realize I forgot to pay the annual gym maintenance fee of 89mil. I’ll take care of that next time I return to the mall, no later than Friday.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

A Facebook post said Viva Air went out of business today.

 

Today I got in 3,784 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment