Sunday, March 12, 2023

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, waking/getting up at 7:15.

I left the apt at 9:15 and walked through La Buena Mesa to Parva. I won another game against Troyclough increasing my rating to 1572 and lowering his to 1516. Unexpectedly, Jerry stopped by and I told him about the Chicago Bears trade, the Proof of Life form, and my daughter’s wedding in Athens. He recommended I not miss Museo de Prado in Madrid and that I should check on flights to Bogota on our way to Madrid.

Jerry left at 11:45 and I left soon after. We’re going to meet again next week (Saturday?) and I’ll share with him the details of my travel plans.

I picked up 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

The guy renting our parking spot stopped by and gave me 90mil.

I made arrangements to meet Glenn tomorrow at 9am at Sweet Georgia.

Teresa suggested we meet with her sister Vicky tonight but when I asked for details, she finally said they decided to meet a different night.

I watched a few more episodes of The West Wing.

I checked airfare from Medellin to Bogota (round trip for 2) and it’s $81-$92. Bogota to Madrid is $2349-$2494. Being conservative (but not including luggage charges) that’s a difference of at least $174. Not sure if it would be worth the added inconvenience.

A truck pulled up in front of Ara which blocked those wanting to enter or exit the small parking area and cut off a lane for cars wanting to just pass through. For a few minutes there was a lot of honking of horns.

For supper I ordered a large order of ribs from Mu.

About 8pm it started drizzling but it didn’t last long. Oops, it started again 45 minutes later and was still raining when I went to bed at 9:45.

I think my cold is almost over. 😊

 

Today I got in 1,727 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics






No comments:

Post a Comment