Sunday, March 19, 2023

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, slept through the night, got up once at 6:15, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

We have some light raindrops this morning. The Weather Channel says, “possible thunderstorms after 1pm”.

Teresa has a massage appointment at 10am.

By 9:15 it turned into a steady drizzle.

Finally, by 10am the rain had stopped. Teresa told me I’m on my own for lunch because she’s getting a massage and right after she’s going to get her hair done.

I went to Parva and the rain started again just after I arrived but stopped by 11am.

I texted Glenn asking if he had a recommendation for lunch in Sao Paolo. He recommended Olivenza. I checked The Weather Channel and it predicted “thunderstorms likely to continue through 7pm” so I decided to stick closer to home. I went to Olivia and had just taken a seat and scanned the QR code for their menu when Teresa called and informed me she made lentil soup. I apologized to the waitress and returned to the apt.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

For supper I ordered chicken wings delivered from Rocket Wings and they arrived just before the rain started again.

Rain continued on and off all evening.

 

Today I got in 1,898 steps.

 

Regarding Adulthood



 

No comments:

Post a Comment