Thursday, March 2, 2023

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, again at 5am, finally waking/getting up by the alarm at 7 am.

I left the apt at 9:30 and set up my laptop in Parva. Marcos arrived at 10am and showed me an article that said the best day to book flights is Sunday night. I decided to record the price every day and grab a flight if I see the cost come down.

I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt. I asked the porteros about using the pool and I understand it’s open every day from 9am to 9pm but I have to wear a swimming cap. Luckily, I have one. I’ll give it a try as soon as my cold goes away.

Capital One: There are no fees to open, keep or use your Capital One 360 Checking account, or for foreign transactions. 

If I open an account I wonder what address I would use. One in the US (my ex-wife’s or brother’s) or my Colombian address?

I posted on Facebook group Medellin for Non-Jerks asking if anyone here has opened a Capital One account from Colombia. I got some responses but I’ll wait until I think I have all of them before posting the thread.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

Laura returned at 8pm. I understand she’s learned how to “do nails” so maybe she’ll make that a part time job back in the US.

I guess the iPhone experiment is over as Laura spent some time trying to move Teresa’s sim card from the iPhone back to her Samsung phone.

The occasional but consistent dripping of my nose prompted me to stuff toilet paper up both nostrils. Tomorrow should be better.

 

Today I got in 1,695 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment