Monday, March 6, 2023

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, finally waking at 6am and getting up at 7:15.

I ordered a Didi and after they dropped me twice I finally got my ride to D’Andre restaurant. From there it was just a 2 block walk to Pergamino cafĂ© on Calle 12.

Glenn arrived 5 minutes later with Bianca. We had coffee outside but then felt some raindrops so we moved inside and took a booth in the back. I brought up the subject of the Proof of Life form and he reminded me we don’t have to worry about that because we gave them a US address. We each had their French toast with a couple lattes (for me) and Capuccinos (for Glenn).

We shared a taxi back to Envigado. I got out across from Mercado Madrid where I bought a bag of granola and a container of laundry detergent.

I confirmed I had the right Proof of Life form, SSA-7162-OCR-SM, and the correct address for MT:

Social Security Administration

Wilkes Barre Data Operations Center

Attention: FEQ Analyst, FEQ Forms 7161-7162

1150 E. Mountain Dr, Room 341

Wilkes Barre, PA 18702-7997

Tomorrow I’ll have Envios Market Fed-Ex the form to Pennsylvania.

At 5pm the transit police returned to Ara but the drivers of the illegal cars took their time moving their vehicles. I didn’t see the police writing tickets or anything, only blowing their whistles and sounding their siren.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing. I googled actor Ron Silver because his teeth looked fake (too perfect and white) and I learned he died of cancer of the esophagus in 2009.

 

Today I got in 1,539 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



No comments:

Post a Comment