Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I walked to the mall, recycled the St. Jude donation request, the 2023 Medicare booklet, and a plastic bottle. Jose and I had the complete breakfast at Habia Una Vez for 20,900 ($5).

Upstairs he won both games as I blundered within the first 10 moves in both. We were done by 1:30. He left and I went to Only Roast Beef where I had their BBQ medium combo with a Coke for 29,750 pesos ($6.25). I’m not sure exactly when I realized it was raining outside but at least by the time I was in the restaurant.

It was still raining by the time I finished eating so I went to Santa Leña for a latte. Teresa texted me asking if I would buy her a slice of carrot cake in Todo Fresa. I was planning on buying a large carton of eggs in Exito but I don’t have enough hands for everything (I was carrying the tournament chess set). Buying her a slice they cut it off a new cake so it should be fresh. I had to wait in a short line for a taxi and it was still drizzline.

Teresa ate half the carrot cake and left the other half for me. 😊

I checked Fed-Ex tracking and MT’s envelope was in Rionegro (probably the airport) at 5am this morning.

My accountant has already processed my 1040 federal taxes and I don’t owe anything to Uncle Sam but I do owe $164 to her. I need to print the signature page, sign it, scan it back to my USB and email it to her.

I finished season 3 of The West Wing on MTV.

 

Today I got in 3,842 steps.


Single-Panel Comics



 

1 comment:

  1. Good day, Terry. I finished all of West Wing recently and am now watching Madam Secretary. It is about a female Sec. of State. I find some of the plot lines unrealistic, but over all I would give it two thumbs up.
    I signed up for two email sites that sends me a "Word of the Day". (www.wordgenius.com) (/worddaily.com), I know a large percentage of the words already. But one I did not know was "mizzle", a synonym for drizzle
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete