Thursday, March 9, 2023

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:20, got up once during the night, again at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

We received rain during the night.

Today is International Women’s Day. Because restaurants will be crowded today we’re going go out for dinner Saturday night. Teresa wants to return to the Greek restaurant Egeo in the Click Clack hotel.

MT’s envelope arrived in Pittston, Pennsylvania at 8:24am.

I made plans to meet Marcos for coffee tomorrow.

It’s an unusually cool morning, only 66 degrees at 9am.

Teresa left just before 9am for gym class and I left just after 9am for Parva. I was having a cafĂ© con leche when Teresa arrived at 10am. She showed me the package of a cookie she liked, Natri’s turrones de granola, and asked me to buy her a package in Tienda D1. I left at 11:30, bought the cookies she requested and returned to the apt.

MT’s envelope was delivered to the SS office in Wilkes Barr, PA this morning at 10:21am.

I watched another couple episodes of The West Wing and Teresa received another massage.

I earned another draw against Troyclough.

For supper we ordered pizza which took at least an hour to be delivered.

My cold was better today; I think it’s nearing its end.

 

Today I got in 1,804 steps.

 

Single-Panel Comics



 


No comments:

Post a Comment