Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

 Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 2:45, waking/getting up at 7am.

Happy Pi Day! 3.14, get it?

Teresa left at 8:45 for gym class and I at 9am.

I had a large latte in Los Porteños for a couple hours then bought 2 bags of milk at the little market on my way back to the apt.

The last time I received an issue of Chess Life magazine (I have a lifetime subscription) was December 15, 2021. On February 3rd, 2022 I changed my address with USCF from Florida to Colombia. That didn’t work so August 7, 2022 I changed it from Colorado to my new Florida address. Obviously, that didn’t work either. I’m going to talk to Nobraskja in Envios Market to see if I’m using the correct address for magazines.

Tomorrow I’ll meet Marcos at 9:30 and we’re going to walk to Mayorista where I will buy more boxes of Badia tea.

The Weather Channel predicted occasional showers in the afternoon. About 2pm we had a thunderstorm pass through but no rain.

I check the airfare every day but so far no change more than $20.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

I beat Troyclough again increasing my rating to 1578. 😊

Today I got in 1,376 steps.

 

Regarding Adulthood



No comments:

Post a Comment