Sunday, March 26, 2023

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, again at 5:15, finally waking/getting up just after 7am.

We left at 9:30 and took a Didi to El Tesoro for Teresa’s 10am doctor’s appointment. She got her first leg vein treatment and now she has to wear these long compression socks for the next 48 hours. She exchanged something in Zara then we had lunch in J&C Delicias for 120,076 pesos ($25). She bought a few inexpensive things in Dollar City then we returned to the apt by taxi by 2pm.

I think I forgot to mention I finished season 5 of The West Wing and watched a few more episodes today.

I’m now tracking the daily price of the same flight using Google Flights from Madrid to/from Athens. Today, just for a lark, I checked it in the morning, the afternoon, and the evening and the cost was $638, $648, and $629, respectively.

For supper I had food delivered from Chiclayo.

Today I got in 1,988 steps.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment