Friday, March 31, 2023

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, woke up at 4:40am, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 5:15.

I left the apt at 8:45 with my laptop which I set up on a table in Parva. Jerry arrived about 9:15 and I showed him where I am in regard to my vacation planning and informed him of my return to the gym. I gifted him 9 movie DVDs I had found in my desk.

I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

Things I accomplished today:

I paid the new rep for Envios Market, Innovation Corp, $18.63 for my latest Amazon order that has arrived in Bogota.

I reserved a room at St. Thomas Bed & Breakfast for September 11-12 for $103, our last day in Greece. I also scheduled a car to take us to the airport for our 8:45am flight to Madrid.

I paid $41.85 for a taxi on September 12 to take us from St. Thomas Bed & Breakfast to the airport.

I reserved a room for September 4-6 at Athenian Riviera Hotel & Suites for 491 euros, approximately $533.70.

 

Today I got in 1,674 steps.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment