Saturday, April 1, 2023

Friday, March 31, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up at midnight and 3am, woke up at 6:15am, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 7:15.

Today, my first trip to Smartfit in Viva Envigado will be a little awkward.

I put on my regular clothes over my gym clothes, left the apt about 8:15 and walked to the mall. I printed some travel information at Auros and picked up a Gente newspaper. Upstairs I paid our apt rental, gym membership and my health insurance for April. I went up to the 4th floor to Smartfit and showed the desk clerk my cedula for entry. I checked out the locker room and there are several showers with small shelves near their door. In the future I think I’ll shower and change clothes after my Friday workout. I took off my regular clothes and put everything in a locker. I completed my regular routine in about 40 minutes with some of that time spent looking for specific machines. In the locker room I put my regular clothes back over my gym clothes and left. I made an ATM withdrawal and went down to Urbania. I was too warm for coffee so I had a glass of fresh mango juice.

I left about 11:15, bought Nescafe decaf coffee, Dove body soap, and lettuce in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

I left again about 2:30 and had a large latte in Los Porteños. Drat, I forgot to bring my cellphone with me. I left about 5pm, bought a sleeve of sesame bagels in Eduardo Madrid before returning to the apt.

On the Air Europa website, I figured out how to reserve 2 aisle seats across the aisle from each other for $35.80. That should be more comfortable, besides cheaper, than one of us having to sit in a middle seat.

Teresa was supposed to have a 5pm massage but the girl didn’t show up.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

 

Today I got in 4,142 steps.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment