Thursday, April 13, 2023

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, made a trip to the bathroom at 4:45, took an allergy pill, soon fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

This morning, on my laptop, when I tried to go to the internet I received the message, “Hmmm…your internet access is blocked. Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.”

Windows says I’m connected to the internet and I have no problem accessing websites from my cellphone. I hope someone didn’t mess me up when I was at Viva Envigado yesterday.

I went to the gym and completed my routine in less than an hour.

When I returned to the apt, I restarted my router, restarted my computer, Windows did some updates and now I’m back to normal. Whew!

Teresa wanted to make lentil soup for lunch but she didn’t have any lentils. She asked me to change clothes and go next door to Ara and buy a package. Uh, no. I had her call the muchacho to deliver it and she also ordered a ripe plantain and a few cloves of garlic. It was 14,500 pesos and I gave the boy 17mil.

My order for a Kensington cable lock was cancelled by Amazon due to unavailability. I had to go to the Kensington website to order one.

Teresa came back and told me when she showed her jacket to her friend in the gym, 4 others placed orders to have one decorated by her.

In the afternoon I returned to Los PorteƱos and worked on My Woodpecker Method chess puzzles for an hour.

Teresa got another massage while I was gone.

I watched a couple more episodes of Boardwalk Empire on MTV.

For supper I just had a gala apple with peanut butter.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment