Thursday, April 27, 2023

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 8am, completed my exercise routine in Smartfit and was back in the apt by 9am.

Teresa returned at 10am and we left at 10:30 and took a Didi to Clinica Las Americas on Avenida 80. Teresa went in to consult with her doctor and I went to De Lolita, a new separate café near the clinic entrance, and had a latte. Teresa returned about 45 minutes later and said she was starving. We walked 100 yards to the Arkadia mall and on the 4th floor we arrived at Crepes & Waffles right at their noon opening. Teresa had some type of salad with chicken with a bottle of water and I had a Cesar salad with a mango juice for 65,650 pesos ($14.50). We went down to the basement where I thought I would find an ATM. Back up on the main floor I asked a cleaning lady where I would find a Davivienda ATM. She put her cleaning supplies away and took me personally to an elevator and up to the 3rd floor to the banking wing. I found a Davivienda ATM and made a small withdrawal. I have to remember this location for the future.

Back downstairs we went out and crossed the street to Pricesmart. For the first time our purchases were (just) over 1 million pesos. I didn’t find prunes so I bought dates as a substitute. For the first time in 6 months or so we found the Butterball turkey breasts and bought 3. I couldn’t find the Centrum Silver tablets so I asked at the information desk. A young man took me to the last aisle and there they were. I had skipped that aisle because I thought it was only for babies since it contained diapers and formula. Sadly, this time they didn’t have Knotts Berry Farm strawberry preserves. We returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa had a massage from 4:30 to 5:30.

At 4:45 a light drizzle started but didn’t last long.

I watched another episode of Boardwalk Empire.

Wow, Teresa finally found the little emerald and gold cross with gold chain I gave her for Christmas that has been missing since then. She found it behind a floor cabinet in the dining room.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment