Sunday, April 2, 2023

Saturday, Aptil 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, woke up at 6:30am, getting up at 7am.

Teresa is going to meet up with a girlfriend and they’re going to walk to Parque Poblado, which should be about an hour each way.

I’m going to, well, read on…

I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast using the last of our milk.

I took a Didi to Daniel’s barbershop and arrived 10 minutes early for my 9am appointment. I gifted him a pair of thinning scissors I bought on Amazon during the pandemic but never used. He informed me he will be on vacation starting in 2 weeks through May 1st. He will be spending a week at Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana. 😊 I told him my daughter is getting married in Athens, Greece. I got my usual haircut for 45mil and tipped him 5 mil. I called for another Didi which took me to Todo Drogas. (Each Didi ride was like $1.50 which is withdrawn from my Citibank checking account.) I bought my medications (& supplements) for the month for $81.

I walked to a stationery store on Ave Poblado but it has been replaced by construction of the new City Hall. I went to my usual paper store where I bought 4 plastic envelopes, 2 paper envelopes to hold cash, and printed the receipt for our Air Europa seats.

I walked to Parva where I had a café con leche with a palito de queso blanco. I left about 2 hours later and bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa called at 12:30 to inform me she’s having lunch in her girlfriend’s apt and I should order something for myself and we’ll meet later at Mayorca.

On the Papa John’s website I saw where you could build your own pizza and for the first time I saw Italian sausage as an ingredient. I ordered an individual pizza with Italian sausage, green peppers with Mozzarella cheese. It arrived about 30 minutes later and was very hot and very tasty.

Teresa returned by 2pm and we never made it to Mayorca. Tomorrow she’s going with a girlfriend to a special mass in La Ceja. I think she’s done the same the past few years.

For supper we ordered ribs and fries from Mu.

 

Today I got in 3,645 steps.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



 

No comments:

Post a Comment