Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, made a trip to the bathroom at 1:30, took an allergy pill, soon fell back asleep, woke up at 4:45, made another trip to the restroom, did my Kegel exercises, the birds were singing so it took a little while to fall back asleep, finally waking/getting up at just before the alarm went off at 7am.

Troyclough resigned our game and my rating is now 1609 and his is 1509.

With my laptop, I left the apt at 8am and met Teresa at Los Porteños for breakfast. I then ordered a Didi to take us to Viva Envigado. Teresa had a rumba class and I had some vacation confirmations printed then had coffee in Urbania. I found a nice apt in Athina Apartments and made a reservation for September 6-8. It’s located near the Pireaus port so we’ll be close to our cruise location.  Later, Teresa met me then did a little shopping. She called me about 1pm and asked me to meet her for lunch at Wilson’s restaurant. I paid for my latte, made a trip to the restroom, made an ATM withdrawal then walked to Bocados Restaurant and Bar. We both had chicken breast which included lentil soup and we shared a bottle of water.

This is what Ikea looks like now, outside completed on the east side but lots of work to be done on the south side.



I returned to the mall to print my Athina Apartments reservation, bought 2 bags of milk and another box of man pads and returned to Bocados. I ordered a Didi to take us back to our apt.

I left about 2pm and had a small latte in Los Porteños while doing puzzles in my Woodpecker Method chess book.

Chris Cojeleas came by and we chatted a bit. He told me 2 weeks and 2 days ago he came down with some bug and is now just starting to feel better. I told him that’s exactly when I returned to the gym for the first time in 3 years. He goes to the Smartfit in Viva Envigado because it’s across the street from his apartment.

I returned to the apt by 4:30.

Teresa wanted to go for pizza but at 6:30 it started raining. I checked both my weather apps and they both said the rain would stop by 7:15, which is exactly what happened.

On our way to Antica Pizza it started raining again. We were surprised to find the restaurant closed. The driver didn’t want to take us to La Buena Mesa and ended up dropping us off on Calle 37 sur where it would be easy for us to catch a taxi. Five minutes later we were on a taxi and had him take us to Chiclayo. We each had their pollo saltado with papas on the side and shared a bottle of water. Luckily, the rain stopped before we finished eating and we were able to walk back to the apt.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment