Thursday, April 20, 2023

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa informed me that her current gym schedule is semi-private lessons on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and Smartfit on Tuesdays.

I left the apt about 8am, completed my workout in Smartfit and was back by 9am.

Teresa returned by 10:15. She’s taking her mother to a doctor’s appointment sometime in the afternoon so I may go see a movie.

My Amazon package sent directly to my apt arrived 9 days after my order.

I left the apt at 1:45 and walked to the mall. I was surprised to see this fishing boat outside the entrance.



In Cine Colombia I purchased a preferred seat to I Love My Dad (6.4) for 7,000 pesos ($1.50). I tried to use my points to purchase my popcorn combo but again I had to pay for it, 15,300 ($3.25) for a small popcorn, small soda, and a chocolate bar.

 I took my seat in the last row of the general section and I was the only one there. A few minutes later a few people came in and filled the row ahead of me. During the coming attractions another couple large groups came in and filled the 2 preferred rows behind me. This was an unusual audience. During the coming attractions a man came up the stairs and looked at the people in the preferred section then stood in the aisle by the row in front of me for a minute. During the movie, people kept getting up and leaving the theater especially the man sitting directly in front of me who must have gone back and forth half a dozen times. And an usher would come in and walk up both aisles to the to like she’s looking for something or someone.

The movie was interesting, a little short and could have had a happier ending.

In Auros I sent a screenshot of Teresa’s gynecology result from my cellphone gallery to their Whatsapp account and they printed it. I returned to the apt by taxi.

I gifted the chocolate bar to one of the porteros.

Teresa called me just before 7pm and told me she’s on a bus back to the apt and she wants to go to Gloria’s for pizza.

She called me at 7:30 and asked me to order a Didi. I did and met her and MT outside our porteria and we took the Didi to Antica Pizza.

At one point I heard some gringos behind me talking in both English and Spanish.

When we left we bought the usual pastries for the porteros in the bakery down the hill and returned to the apt by taxi.

 

tRump’s Arrest



 

No comments:

Post a Comment