Monday, April 17, 2023

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45pm, woke up at 4:15, made a trip to the bathroom, took an allergy pill, returned to bed, couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 5am, worked a bit on my computer, and went back to bed at 5:45. I finally fell asleep and was awakened by my alarm at 7:30.

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1614 and lowering his to 1502. 😊 I think my tactical studies are paying off.

At 8:40am, I ordered a Didi, a minute later it was cancelled, and the next driver couldn’t turn left off of southbound Ave Las Vegas because of Ciclovia but I still arrived at Pergamino only a few minutes after 9. Glenn and Bianca were already there waiting for me. We started with a large latte for me and large cappuccino and bottle of water for Glenn. I gave him Teresa’s suggestion that he should get an endoscopy here to learn the cause of his stomach problems. He had one when he was in NY but they didn’t find anything and believes what he needs now is an MRI but doesn’t want to go through the Sura health system. Teresa sent me a voice mail message asking me to pick up lettuce on my way back to the apt. I texted Jose asking if he’s available for chess on Tuesday and so far, so good, he replied. I had a small latte and an almond croissant intending to have the granolada later but it never happened.

On our taxi ride back to Envigado our driver inquired if we happened to have a $2 bill, which he understands is a lucky bill to have. I got out across from Mercado Madrid, bought a head of “lechuga crespa”, and returned to the apt.

At noon the transit police showed up and chased away 6 cars parked illegally in the no parking lane.

I sent a request to the cruise line asking for a quote on the least expensive outside cabin for 2 or 3 people.

We had more rain in the evening.

It’s 6:30 on a Sunday evening and outside Ara cars are parked in all 7 parking spots, 2 taxis are in the street with their emergency flashers on and 2 cars are parked illegally in front of our building.

6:45pm and the transit police are back.

The rain finally stopped just before bedtime.

 

tRump’s Arrest





No comments:

Post a Comment