Sunday, April 23, 2023

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 2am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

In my last game vs Troyclough I got his queen but had to give up too much material, a rook, a knight, and 2 pawns, for it but ended up getting a draw by repetition.

I left the apt at 9:30 and had a café con leche in Parva. At 11am I went to the restroom but both of them had buckets of water sitting in the sink. I decided now was a good time to leave. I did my business back in our apt.

Teresa wants to go to La Ceja or El Retiro tomorrow. Her plan is for us to walk to the Ayurá station, take the metro to Exposiciones station, then take a “colectivo” to the pueblo. She said there were lots of colectivos going to La Ceja when she went on Palm Sunday but I reminded her that was a special day. This is her plan; we’ll see how it goes.

Using an email they sent me I finished setting up my Capital One 360 checking account. (I have a credit score of 736, not to shabby for not even being in the country.) I requested a transfer of $100 from my USAA account to my new account which should be completed in a couple of days. 😊 A confirmation email they sent reminded me, “when your debit card arrives, don’t forget to activate it.”

I left again at 1pm and had a latte in Los Porteños for a few hours. Teresa called and asked me to pick up a loaf of pan sano from Parva and reminded me to bring milk and a bag of Fab (laundry detergent). In Parva they didn’t have pan sano and it took a few minutes to get the muchacho and Teresa together on the phone. They ended up giving me a small loaf of something and I returned to the apt with the bread, milk, and Fab.

Teresa had another massage session. Not bad, 10 massages for 200,000 pesos ($44).

I watched a couple more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment