Sunday, April 9, 2023

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, made a trip to the bathroom at 2:20, took an allergy pill, soon fell back asleep and didn’t wake up until 6:30 and got up at 7am. Because of her cold, Teresa slept in the guest bedroom again.

I left the apt about 9:15 and had a latte in Los Porteños for a couple hours. They do get busy on Saturday mornings, maybe I should look for an alternate plan. Teresa called and asked me to pick up jabon de coco in Ara, besides the milk I was planning on buying. When I left a couple hours later I stopped in Ara and picked up 2 bags of whole milk (they didn’t have 2%) and a bar of Dove coconut soap. When I returned to the apt Teresa informed me she wanted soap for clothes, but she didn’t say that.

I left again about 2pm and walked down to $efecty to pay the Direct TV bill but it was closed. I walked up the hill and a few blocks away and had a latte in Otra Parte. At one point I switched tables with a couple girls who were plugged into an electric outlet behind me. A couple hours later it got busy too so I paid my bill and returned to the apt.

I’ve decided to suspend my European vacation research for a little while. Supposedly I have a credit with COPA and Avianca so I’m going to try to take advantage of that with a trip to Chicago in September after we return from Europe but I’m going to try to avoid flights that leave like 5 in the morning.

For supper, Teresa wanted to order something different but we ended up ordering from Rocket Wings. I saw bonbones on the menu and they looked like boneless wings so we tried them. They arrived within 30 minutes but they were so burnt we only ate 3 each.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing. Just a few more episodes to the end.

 

tRump’s Arrest



 

No comments:

Post a Comment