Sunday, April 30, 2023

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 3:30, finally waking at 7am and getting up at 7am.

I’m trying something different today. Since I usually don’t have more than a spot in my pad at the end of the day, I cut one in half to wear in my underwear. I think positioning will be the most important thing but if this works, I can cut my costs in half.

I left the apt at 9am and had a latte in Eduardo Madrid. I saw a single bagel for sale so I bought it and returned to the apt by 11am.

In round 4 with the 115th pick the Chicago Bears selected Roschon Johnson, RB, Texas.

We had a little drizzle early in the afternoon.

Teresa left at 1am to get a manicure repair.

In round 5 with the 133rd pick the Chicago Bears selected Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati, with the 148th pick, they selected Noah Sewell, LB, Oregon, and with the 165th pick they selected Terrell Smith, CB, Minnesota.

Teresa called me at 3:30 and asked me to meet her for coffee in Parva. When I arrived for some reason she said she didn’t like their lattes so we moved to Eduardo Madrid. While we hung out, we each had 2 lattes and she had a small sandwich for 38,000 pesos. Teresa received a call from her sister Vickie and they might go to their brother James’ house in Caldas so we soon returned to the apt.

I googled “Chicago Bears 7th round selection” and learned it was Travis Bell, DL, Kennesaw State with the 218th pick. (This is the first player ever drafted from Kennesaw State.)

A little later Teresa learned that someone couldn’t find a babysitter so the get-together will be another time.

I watched a couple more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

Well, my first day with my half pad was a success. Tomorrow we’ll see how the other half does.


tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment