Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Monday, April 17, 2023

 Last night I went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 2:15 with Teresa breathing heavily, made a trip to the bathroom, took an allergy pill, moved my sheet and pillow to the guest bedroom and fell back asleep quickly, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Teresa left for the gym just before 9am and I left a few minutes after. Since today is the beginning of a new 2-week period in my notebook, I raised the weight a little for each of my exercises. I was back in the apt by 10am. Besides the extra strain on the muscles it does help my cardio some. I then spent about 30 minutes cooling down before I jumped in the shower.

After Teresa’s gym class she’s going to get her nails down and then she will call me and we’ll meet somewhere nearby for lunch.

At 1:30 I was getting a little antsy when Teresa returned and suggested we have lunch at Otra Parte. She had the menu of the day which included chicken and a mora (blackberry) juice. I had a bowl of onion soup (which was so so) and their chicken wraps for a total of 77,574 mil ($18).

Teresa returned to the apt and I went to Parva where I had a café con leche and a pastel de arequipe and I got a pastel de guayaba to go for Teresa. I went back and forth between doing some chess puzzles and reading news & sports on my cellphone.

I left at 5pm and bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

In my latest game against Troyclough I think I may be able to trap his queen. We’ll see.

Teresa had a massage from 6:15 to 7:15.

I watched more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment