Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Monday, April 24, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am, 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt about 7:30 and took an Envigado bus to Calle 7 in Medellin. Workmen were working together to pull this cable/tube out of a manhole.



Inside Cedimed I went through the usual process of getting a blood draw. I remembered to bring a regular Band-Aid with me to have the phlebotomist put over the little circular one they use. While waiting a few more minutes in their waiting room, I asked a lady working there about what password I should use to access their website. She said to use my cedula number for both username and password. Then she demonstrated something and now I understand I won’t be able to enter the website until my results are actually ready for me to retrieve.

I took a bus back to Envigado, got off at Sao Paolo Plaza, went to the restaurant Olivenza and ordered a latte. Glenn arrived a few minutes later. He had a cinnamon roll and a French press coffee and I had calentao with scrambled eggs and another latte.

I sent a text message to Marcos and learned he and his gf are in Rionegro waiting for their flight to Bogota. 😊

Glenn left and I walked across the street to Bodegón de la Frontera where I bought containers of Heinz yellow mustard and Bull’s Eye BBQ Sauce for 55,000 pesos.

I walked back to the apt.

I found the following email from Capital One 360:

“We have completed your transfer request.

Amount: $100

Transfer Date: 4/24/23

Fully Available On: 4/27/23.”

I left again at 1:30 and this time took a bus to La Frontera and walked across the street to Olivenza in Sao Paolo Plaza. Glenn arrived a few minutes later. He had a bowl of tomato soup and I had their short pasta with bolognesa sauce.

When I left, I stopped in Carulla where I found Smucker’s strawberry preserves so I bought 2 10oz. jars for 26,850 pesos.

I took a bus back to La Buena Mesa and the stupid driver dropped me off next to a wall and I had to walk about 100’ with motorcycles and cars coming up behind me.

At Los Porteños I had a small latte and chilled out for an hour or so.

I picked up 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa called to tell me she’s trapped in El Tesoro due to a rainstorm. She’s starving so she’s going to J&C Delicias for something to eat. She returned to the apt by 7:30.

This is very strange: I can see emails in my yahoo account with my cellphone but not my laptop. I had to forward some of Teresa’s medical results to my Hotmail account in order to copy them to a USB drive for later printing.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment